Browsers tend to hold onto information and over time this can cause problems with logging in or bringing up presentations. If you are seeing a spinning wheel as a presentation tries to load, get stuck on a connecting screen, or are receiving an error message, you will want to clear your browser cache.
Please follow the steps to guide the user for the browser.
1. Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome button (icon with three stacked dots) in the top right corner of your browser window.
2. Select More Tools.
3. Select Clear Browsing Data.
4. Set the following...
5. Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time
6. Cookies and other site and plugin data: Checked
7. Cached images and files: Checked
8. All other checkboxes: Unchecked
9. Click the Clear browsing data button at the bottom of the window.