AO Trauma offers its country council officers access to the AO Trauma Officer Center. Log in to your AO account and go via your Dashboard to Your involvements. Under My permissions, click the link to AO Trauma Officer. Entitled officers (eg, chairperson, community development, education, research, council members, past chairpersons,) can access:
- Membership reports (to discover the membership trend in the respective country or region)
- Global list of officers (to access most up-to-date lists of International, Regional, and Country Officers)
- Governance documents (to access documents officers may need for AO Trauma board, commission, or country council meetings)
- Community grants (to learn more about and apply for the community grants that AO Trauma offers to its country chapters)
- Download center (to support the country councils in promoting the variety of AO Trauma activities, country council officers have exclusive access to promotional materials available for immediate download)
For any further questions, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will contact and assist you.
A step-by-step guide on how to access the AO Trauma officer center can be accessed here (login required): How to access the AO Trauma officer center