Guest invitation allows a primary attendee to register guests to join the event along with them. This functionality was originally implemented for the Trustee meeting but can now also be used for all Private and Governance meetings.
- The event must be either marked as Private or of the format Governance meeting
- “Enable guest travel for primary tickets” must be enabled
3. On at least one ticket, the Primary ticket, “Primary ticket for guest travel options” must be enabled
Setting up the attendee
Please see below article on Attendee invitation process:
- When creating the Primary attendee, assign them the Primary ticket
- Define maximum number of guests allowed in the field “Max Guests Allowed”
3. Invite the attendee. They will be able to add guests with guest tickets via the registration process.